Join us for fun, hands-on science.
- What do magnets have to do with navigation?
- How do bumblebees fly?
- Could you build a ladder to the moon?
Discover the answers to these and many more questions through exciting experimentation and investigative projects at Outside Education’s mobile learning centre in Incredible Edible Heaton Park’s fabulous community garden and orchard and at our bespoke community hub and training centre in Prestwich.
This half-term our primary and secondary groups are learning about forces.
- Exploring friction between surfaces
- The relationship between weight, mass and force
- How to make levers work for you
- The forces of lift and drag
- The strange world of inertia and balanced forces
See individual courses for dates and times.
Click on a course to view details and make a booking.
View photos and reviews of previous courses